The following municipal amenities & facilities are OPEN to the public:
- City Parks, Playgrounds, LMC Skating Surface and the Outdoor Rink (To a maximum of 10 people)
- Cranna Lake, Iron Wolf and Royal Oak Skating Surfaces, the ice is measured for safety by the City, but snow clearing is done by the community. (Social distancing must me followed and groups must remain with their immediate households)
- City Trail System
- City Hall hours remain the same, however this could change soon. (Hours have changed M-F 8:30am - 4:30pm, we encourage citizens to conduct City business either online or over the phone)
The following municipal amenities & facilities are CLOSED to the public:
- Kinsmen Aquatic Centre is closed to the public and there is no public access to the Gary Moe Auto Group Sportsplex
- Echo Energy and Echo Internet Arenas are closed to the public and there is no public access to the Gary Moe Auto Group Sportsplex
- Lacombe Memorial Centre (Access to FCSS, Mary C. Moore Public Library is restricted to by appointment only)
Residents are encouraged to follow social distancing guidelines (keeping a distance of at least two metres/six feet) from others, and practice good hygiene (washing hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds, covering coughs, and not touching your face with unwashed hands).
Find out more on how you can help stop the spread of the coronavirus.