Truck 121

Your Community Peace Officers are responsible for the enforcement of the following City bylaws:

Missing pets

To report a lost or found dog or cat, contact  Enforcement Services at (403) 782-1269 extension 3 during regular business hours. For after hours service, on weekends, or statutory holidays please call Central Animal Services at (587) 876-5158.

Found pets

Help reunite pets with their owners. If you have found a dog or cat, register them at Pet Lynx.

Important links

  • Pet Lynx: Register lost or found pets to help return them to their owners.
  • Bylaw Enforcement: A listing of the bylaws which need to be followed by residents of Lacombe, such as the dog bylaw or nuisance bylaw. 


Expand/Contract Questions and Answers

  • What are my responsibilities as a pet owner?

  • What do I do if I have lost my pet or have found a dog or cat?

  • Can I shovel the snow and debris from my sidewalk or driveway onto the street?

  • How and where do I licence my dog?

  • Can I put up garage sale signs?

  • When riding my bicycle on the trails or sidewalks what are my responsibilities?

  • Can I park my trailer or fifth-wheel on the street?

  • Can I run a cord across the sidewalk to plug in my car or trailer?

  • Who is responsible for keeping my sidewalk clear?