Les Walker Rotary Park is a secluded and treed area that offers great recreation opportunities both the summer and winter. The park is open for public use or can be rented for private group day use or camping.
- Large gazebo with fire pit and picnic tables
- Wind screens available to rent
- Pond and picnic tables
- Power available upon request
- Portable toilette
- Access to showers and bathrooms
- Large treed camping area
Rates & fees
- Rates and fees can be found in the Rates & Fees brochure.
- *14 day advance notice is required for Les Walker Park exclusive bookings.
- *Seven day advance notice is required for wind screen rentals.
- Bookings are available through Recreation Services at (403) 782-1284.