Working at the City of Lacombe has much to offer:
- Be part of an organization that respects employees needs for work-life balance
- Help build your community through public service
- Further your education and training
- Work within an organization that offers a generous medical and dental benefits plan, pension plan, supplementary pension plans (if eligible) and flexible work options
How do I apply?
Human Resources is responsible for receiving all employment applications and resumes submitted to the City of Lacombe. Applications/resumes must be submitted on or before the closing date of the competition. One resume or application should be submitted for each competition, indicating the position title you are applying for.
Submitting an applications
By mail or in person:
City of Lacombe
c/o Human Resources
5432 - 56 Avenue
Lacombe, AB T4L 1E9
By email: firstname.lastname@example.org
By fax: (403) 782-5655
The City of Lacombe job application form should be completed if you do not have a resume. The application form is often used to apply for casual/seasonal positions.
- Type:Full Time
- Salary/Pay Rate:$39,062 - $48,818
- Posted Date:02/02/2018
The City of Lacombe also has a number of Boards, Commissions and Committees, and this is a great way to get involved, network, and become known. Time Commitments vary. To apply, submit a volunteer application to email@example.com Presently we are advertising for the following positions:
| VOLUNTEER POSITION
|| APPLICATION DEADLINE
|Heritage Resources Committee|| Open until filled