Adrian Nation Live in Concert
A Fundraiser for the Lacombe Arts Endowment Fund
- Date: 11/10/2017
- Location: St. Andrew's United Church
5226 - 51st Avenue
- Introduction: If you enjoy the sounds of Bruce Cockburn, Gordon Lightfoot, Neil Young or Leonard Cohen, you are going to love Adrian Nation!
If you enjoy the sounds of Bruce Cockburn, Gordon Lightfoot, Neil Young or Leonard Cohen, you are going to love Adrian Nation!
Adrian is an amazing folk-style musician on his second Western Canadian tour, and we are thrilled to be able to host him at St. Andrew’s United Church in Lacombe. The acoustics are perfect in the church, and it provides a beautiful, intimate setting for Adrian and the audience. Those of us lucky enough to see him in on tour last fall are eager to see him again!
“..hard to believe there’s only one man on stage.” (Rock Society Magazine)
“…a superior fingerstyle troubadour.” (Guitar and Bass Magazine)
“..a prodigiously talented fingerpicking guitarist.” (R2 Magazine)
"...an acoustic guitar master." (Maverick Magazine)
- Meet Adrian at 6:30 while you enjoy special desserts $40
- Concert only at 7:30 pm $20,
- Lacombe City Hall (5432 - 56 Avenue)
- The Main Gallery & Framing Studio beside Dollarama in Lacombe
or by calling 403-782-6666.
Adrian will have his CD's available for purchase, including Anarchy & Love, his newest release this fall, and the Endowment Committee will have a silent auction with some very special items including this 1968 Ephiphone Texan guitar signed by k.d. lang!
Concert updates can be found online on Facebook.